The last time we put out our state of content marketing report, the world was a very different place than it is today. Since September of 2019, we’ve experienced a global pandemic, economic recession, and a nationwide movement to address police brutality and discrimination. And through it all we’ve seen content play a key role.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll find in the Knotch State of Content Marketing Vol. 4:
- Unique perspectives on the content marketing landscape from Knotch CEO, Anda Gansca.
- Insights into fundamental changes in the content marketing landscape.
- Data around how brands responded to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- An inside look at the COVID-19 content strategies of two major brands.
- An evaluation of how brands responded to the killing of George Floyd and the nationwide protests against police brutality and discrimination.
- A review of how brands marketed during Pride Month amid protests and a pandemic.
- The impact of the Facebook boycott on the content marketing landscape.
- Advice from Fortune 500 CEOs and CMOs on how to lead during a crisis.